Library Mission Statement: Our mission is to make available materials, services, and programming to encourage the pursuit of knowledge, the excitement of learning, and the enjoyment of leisure time. Each patron will have access to information, materials, and technology in a variety of formats.
On this site you can
- Browse our entire collection from the comfort of your home by clicking on the Catalog tab.
- Click on Genealogy tab to access Grandview Cemetery Records.
- Click on Newspaper Archives logo to go to newspaper archive webpage. You will need a login and password. Please contact the library at 563-425-3344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain.
- The library just added 7 more years of the Fayette Leader to a new Newspaper webpage. Please click on this link to go to the additional years. The link is: http://fayette.advantage-preservation.com/ Just highlight the link and click to open the webpage.
- Download audio books or books for your eReader by clicking on Neibors logo.
- Find valuable resources for research at Ebscohost. You will need a login and password. Available by emailing or calling the library.
- Visit our Facebook page. New to Facebook? Learn the ins and outs here at the Beginner's Guide to Facebook.
For help or more information about these services please contact the library at 563-425-3344.
Check out the new career and lifelong learning service "Learning Express", a workforce related online resource provided by Iowa Workforce Development and now available to our library patrons. . You need to register to use. Questions--call the library. Great courses for continued learning. Once you are into the Learning Express site you will need to register with your library card number to begin taking courses. Put 00's in front of number to make 6 characters, your password must be 6 characters also. Be sure to save password as you will need it each time you login to your courses.
|Ebooks and downloadable audios||magazine databases and more||Ebooks available @ our library -check them out||Click on the icon