Library Mission Statement: Our mission is to make available materials, services, and programming to encourage the pursuit of knowledge, the excitement of learning, and the enjoyment of leisure time. Each patron will have access to information, materials, and technology in a variety of formats.
Summer Reading Program
"On Your Mark, Get Set
R E A D
during the month of June
Please call to register
On this site you can
- Browse our entire collection from the comfort of your home by clicking on the Catalog tab.
- Click on Genealogy tab to access Grandview Cemetery Records.
- Click on Newspaper Archives logo to go to newspaper archive webpage. You will need a login and password. Please contact the library at 563-425-3344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain.
- The library just added 7 more years of the Fayette Leader to a new Newspaper webpage. Please click on this link to go to the additional years.
- Download audio books or books for your eReader by clicking on Bridges logo.
- Find valuable resources for research at Ebscohost. You will need a login and password. Available by emailing or calling the library.
For help or more information about these services please contact the library at 563-425-3344.
Check out the new career and lifelong learning service "Learning Express", a workforce related online resource provided by Iowa Workforce Development and now available to our library patrons. . This is the new version. You need to register to use. Questions--call the library. Great courses for continued learning. Once you are into the Learning Express site you will need to register with your library card number to begin taking courses. Put 00's in front of number to make 6 characters, your password must be 6 characters also. Be sure to save password as you will need it each time you login to your courses.
|Last seven years of the Fayette Leader and more--------||magazine databases and more|
Check out the newebook and audios
|click on icon|
Start Learning with Learning Express 3