Support Our Library
There are several ways in which you can help improve and implement library services and programs.
volunteering to help with projects such as children's programs and
- Volunteer to make treats, prepare craft materials, or
- Volunteer for an outreach program, such as the one that delivers books to MapleCrest Manor and Assisted Living.
- If you have time to volunteer on a regular basis, choose
a section of the library that interests you and spend 15 to 30 minutes
a week straightening the shelves and seeing that the titles are in
correct order. By "adopting a shelf", you help others more easily find
what they need.
- You may also supplement the materials budget by making gifts in memory or in honor of a friend or family member. The library has a regular line item in the budget for donations. You may request a certain type of book or title to be placed in the collection. If you wish, a book plate will be designed to recognize your gift.
- Become a Friend of the Library.